Selling Consignment Quilts
Sell Your Consignment Quilts at Keepsake Quilting!
As a member of the Keepsake Quilting community you have the wonderful benefit of being able to sell your quilts on a consignment basis in our shop.
- We accept wall, crib or bed-size quilts, either newly made or antique. Antique quilts should be in good condition, and all quilts must meet Keepsake Quilting’s high standards of quality and workmanship.
- You may send up to two quilts for a period of three months.
- If your quilt is based on a published pattern or copyrighted design, you must include a copy of the designer’s permission to use the pattern for a quilt made for resale.
- We will insure the quilts from the time they reach our shop until they are sold or returned after 90 days.
- Tell us the amount you want to receive from the sale of each quilt. We will add approximately 30% to cover our costs.
- All quilts are sold with a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee to the buyer.
- You’ll be paid for sold quilts within 45 days of the sale date.
Our space is limited, so this is on a first come, first serve basis.
If you have any questions, please call the shop at 603-253-4026, or e-mail Deb at Deb.Comeau@fwcommunity.com.