Selling your consignment quilts at Keepsake Quilting
Consignment quilt area of Keepsake Quilting
As a member of the Keepsake Quilting Gold Club, you have the wonderful benefit of being able to sell your quilts on a consignment basis in our shop. Now that we’ll be picturing the consignment quilts on our Web site, quilt lovers from all over the world, who aren’t able to visit our shop in person, will have the opportunity of seeing and purchasing your quilts!
With your permission, any quilt that you send to the shop will also be posted on the Keepsake Quilting Web site (approximately 14 days after receipt), and interested buyers can call or e-mail the shop to arrange for purchase.
• We accept wall, crib or bed-size quilts, either newly made or antique. Antique quilts should be in good condition, and all quilts must meet Keepsake Quilting’s high standards of quality and workmanship.
• You may send up to two quilts for a period of three months.
• If your quilt is based on a published pattern or copyrighted design, you must include a copy of the designer’s permission to use the pattern for a quilt made for resale.
• We will insure the quilts from the time they reach our shop until they are sold or returned.
• Tell us the amount you want to receive from the sale of each quilt. We will add approximately 30% to cover our costs.
• All quilts are sold with a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee to the buyer.
• You’ll be paid for sold quilts within 45 days of the sale date.
If you have any questions, please call the shop at 603-253-4026, or e-mail Deb at dcomeau@ keepsakequilting.com.
Purchasing consignment quilts from Keepsake Quilting
• All transactions are handled through the Keepsake Quilting Shop. Call the shop at 603-253-4026 or e-mail Deb at email@example.com to arrange purchases or ask questions.
• Payment methods:
• Check or money order in U.S. Funds (drawn on U.S. banks only)
• Credit Card—MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express
• Shipping charges (per quilt):
• UPS 2nd Day Air® with signature required, plus insurance: $25.00 plus insurance. Applicable only within the 48 contiguous states. For other locations, please contact the shop for charges.
• 30-day money-back guarantee (excluding shipping charges).
• Buyer is responsible for return-shipping costs and insurance.