Sell your consignment quilts at Keepsake Quilting
Consignment quilt area of Keepsake Quilting
As a member of the Keepsake Quilting Loyalty Club, you have the wondeful benefit of being able to sell your quilts on a consignment basis in our shop.
• We accept wall, crib or bed-size quilts, either newly made or antique. Antique quilts should be in good condition, and all quilts must meet Keepsake Quilting’s high standards of quality and workmanship.
• You may send up to two quilts for a period of three months.
• If your quilt is based on a published pattern or copyrighted design, you must include a copy of the designer’s permission to use the pattern for a quilt made for resale.
• We will insure the quilts from the time they reach our shop until they are sold or returned.
• Tell us the amount you want to receive from the sale of each quilt. We will add approximately 30% to cover our costs.
• All quilts are sold with a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee to the buyer.
• You’ll be paid for sold quilts within 45 days of the sale date.
If you have any questions, please call the shop at 603-253-4026, or e-mail Deb at dcomeau@ keepsakequilting.com.